The establishment hates Donald Trump. Not only the republican but the democratic as well. It is obvious why – he is a maverick. One who cannot be controlled by political jargon or be force-fed the same garbage both parties have shoved down the American public’s throats for decades.
This is one major reason he was able to garner so much support from those around in the working class, from the black community and also from the Hispanic.
As he forges ahead with his Contract with the American Voter and his plans to reshape the U.S.A. within his first 100 days there is one forgotten subject many have left by the wayside: 9/11.
Nothing shook this country more than the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. The day is vividly burned into the consciousness of all living Americans at that time.
At an event in Bluffton, South Carolina in February, Trump referenced release of the 9/11 documents that Americans “will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center” if he were to be elected.
After the dust settled an investigation was opened and the 9/11 Commission Report was released. Yet there were many questions left unanswered*:
- Why was WTC 7 never mentioned?
- Why did Larry Silverstein say “pull it” when referring to WTC 7?
- Why did WTC 7 fall if no plane had struck it?
- Why was testimony about the lack of debris outside the Pentagon suppressed from the report?
- Why was the Pentagon struck on the West Wing – the most unlikely spot for an attack to occur?
- Why is the damage to the Pentagon inconsistent with the damage of a Boeing 757 traveling 700 miles an hour?
- How could Hani Hanjour – an amateur pilot who flunked out of flight lessons – maneuver the plane in such a difficult aerial feat?
- Why has no fire cause steel-frame buildings to collapse before or since 9/11?
- How could the small fires that were not very hot cause the buildings to fall when others have sustained hotter, longer, and larger fires?
- Why did Secret Service agents allow President Bush to remain at an elementary school?
- If Osama bin Laden was on America’s most wanted list, why was he treated at an American hospital in Dubai and visited by the local CIA agent?
- Why was there a denial of any evidence of Saudi funding al-Queda?
- Why did Vice President Cheney not give the shoot-down authorization until after 1010 – after Flight 93 crashed – and why was it not transmitted o the military until 1031?
- What about Operation Northwoods?
With Donald J. Trump at the helm – these could be finally be brought to the forefront and given serious consideration.
An an episode of The Alex Jones Show, Alex breaks down the system which tries to control us and how Donald Trump – and we – can break our conditioning.
*This list was loosely adapted from this blog post. Special thanks to Dr. David Ray Griffin whose work in the 9/11 Truth Movement has been spectacular.