Over 2 Billion People Have Never Heard the Gospel
By most estimates there are currently 7.8 billion people roaming around this great Earth. Out of those, two billion have never heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That's over 25 percent of the population of the earth who have never had the glorious opportunity to hear about the saving power of Christ.
Whole nations and people groups are in desperate need to hear how they can have their sins forgiven.
Enter The Breakdown
It's our goal here at The Breakdown to do several important things:
- Introduce those 2 billion people to Jesus Christ and broadcast His message of saving hope to the world (Matthew 24:14). We'll introduce those who may have heard of Jesus to the Biblical Gospel, too.
- Disciple Christians (new and seasoned) to help deepen their relationship with Christ (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Equip and educate as many Christians to think Biblically and operate with a solid Christian worldview (Romans 12:1-2)
- Rinse and repeat
How You Can Help
Like everything, producing this show costs time and money - especially if you want to put out an excellent end product, which should be the goal of all that we do (1 Corinthians 10:31).
Would you prayerfully consider giving some of your discretionary income to The Breakdown? Before you do, please:
- Ensure all your other finacial obligations are covered.
- Give to your local church. That's the best way to watch your money spent for local causes.
- Pray about anything you send to us.
After everything you need to do is done, we'd be happy to give your greenbacks a nice, new, warm home. So start digging through all your couches, chairs, ashtrays (clean that change off before you send it), pockets of old jeans and other various crevaces for whatever spare coin you can muster.
If you happen to be a Nigerian Prince who is looking to invest in a small American ministry - give us a shout. We'll trade treasures.
Click the links below and give what you've prayerfully considered before the Lord. Thank you for your support.
Soli Deo Gloria